Home-made Vanilla Fudge
An irresistible treat, so easy to make! The perfect little gift - put your delicious home-made vanilla fudge into our brown or white pla window bags and tie with a ribbon for that perfect little hostess or Christmas pressie.
- A little oil for greasing
- 300 ml milk
- 350 g caster sugar
- 100 g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease an 18cm square cake tin.
- Put the milk, sugar and butter in a heavy-based saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring all the time, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring all the time.
- When the mixture reaches the soft-ball stage (115°C on a sugar thermometer), remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat the mixture with a spoon for a few minutes until it starts to thicken and the gloss disappears.
- Pour into the prepared tin and leave to set at room temperature (do not put it in the fridge).
- Once set, cut the fudge into small squares and store in a sealed container.
All that is left is to wrap them into individual presents.
Download Home-made Vanilla Fudge in pdf format (105kb)
Sustainably grown raffia in 10 lush colours.
Pack of 10 clear eco cellophane bags with block bottom and gusseted. Biodegradable. Size: 17.5 x 7.5 x 3.8cm.£2.25
Small cupcake cases in silver. Packs of 45.£1.95
Out of stock