Terms and Conditions
At Pipii we care about what we sell. It is very important for us that our customers are pleased and satisfied with both our products and our service. Please feel free to email us @ email@example.com with any suggestions and/or comments on how we can improve, and if you are not entirely satisfied, we really would like to hear why.
- Guarantee, exchange or returns
- Delivery and packaging
- Sales agreement
- While every effort is made to portray items accurately, some products may vary in appearance. We take great care to ensure that all details, prices and descriptions are accurate at the time of ordering, however there may be a rare occasions when the information on the website may not be exact. If this is the situation, we will contact you by email to inform you of any changes.
All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes allows.
Images of Goods are provided for illustrative purposes only and the actual Goods described in the product descriptions are the Goods you will receive.
- Guarantee, exchange or returns
- In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase; we guarantee to exchange it or provide a full refund, providing you contact us within seven working days from the date you take receipt of the goods, by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Goods must be returned to us within 14 days in original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
Return delivery costs are to be paid by the customer. It is recommended that proof of postage is obtained from the post office. If the goods have arrived either damaged or faulty, Pipii will refund postage.
No liability can be accepted by Pipii for return goods damaged or lost in transport.
We guarantee to refund monies paid within 30 days of order cancellation and/or receipt of returns.
- In the unlikely event of an item being out of stock we will contact you by email to advise you of the estimated time of delivery. Should you wish to cancel or change your order you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com- your order will be revised or fully refunded.
- Delivery and packaging
- The goods you order will be delivered to the delivery/shipping address given when you place your order.
If delivery cannot be made to your delivery/shipping address for reasons beyond our control, Pipii will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your order Pipii shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods less any expenses incurred for failed delivery.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, Pipii will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delays in delivery.
Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. The goods may be dispatched by Pipii in advance of the quoted delivery date.
- Use of and the sale and purchase of products from the Pipii website are governed by the Terms and Conditions as detailed on this page. Your use of the Pipii website confers your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Sales Agreement
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Pipii until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email. This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given when you order your goods and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT at the prevailing rate and P&P) and usual delivery times.
You must check that all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why. The goods remain the property of Pipii until payment has been received.
- Pipii are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and visitors to the site. We will use any information you give us in a responsible manner and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please note that any information that you provide to Pipii will not be disclosed to any third parties, under any circumstances.
- We accept payment in a number of ways, including credit or debit card, or you can use PayPal. Please note that we do not accept American Express and Diners credit cards.
Prices shown are in UK sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate, where applicable.
- Pipii takes online security extremely seriously and have taken several steps to ensure that your payment information is processed confidentially and accurately.
Pipii offers the use of secure servers where information is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard encryption technology. SSL works with Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, AOL and other browsers. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- The names and logo's of Pipii, the website content and all related products are the copyright of Pipii and may not be used or reproduced in any form without the written consent of Pipii.
- This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.